Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav: SBMG Mizoram
Dt. 25 August, 2021: Sthayitva Evum Sujalaam Abhiyan (100 Days Campaign)
100 days campaign was launched at state level by Deputy Chief Minister Pu Tawnluia on 25th August 2021 at his chamber with the presence of Officials from PHED, RD and LAD. After launching successfully, 100 days campaign is followed up in districts. Within this period the state plans to achieve more numbers of ODF Plus village.
1. No of Household level Soakpits constructed: 1373 Nos (Self-funded, MNREGA and 15th FC) [As on 17.09.2021]
2. No of ODF Plus Villages – 1 Nos, Maubuang Village, Aizawl District (self-declared on 14th September 2021) [As on 17.09.2021]
Dt. 13 September, 2021: Satyagrah Se Swachhagrah Rath Yatra (Faina Beihpui Kawng Zawh)
State level Rath Yatra was flagged – off by the Secretary, PHE Department Er Lalmuanzova from Zodin square (Infront of Mahatma Gandhi Statue) Aizawl. Engineer – in – Chief, Chief Engineer’s, Superintending Engineer’s and Executive Engineer’s were present.
Dt. 15 September, 2021: District level Rath Yatra were flagged off in different districts of Aizawl district, Kolasib district, Champhai district, Lunglei district and Siaha district.
Dt. 15 September, 2021: Swachhata Hi Seva(SHS) launched in Aizawl district, Kolasib district, Champhai district, Lunglei district and Siaha district. Events were launched as below:
- Aizawl District: Shri. R. Lalrammawia, SE, RWC Aizawl
- Champhai District: Smt. Maria C.T. Zuali, DC
- Kolasib District: Dr. H. Lalthangliana, DC
- Lunglei District: Shri. Ngentluanga, SE, RWC Lunglei
- Serchhip District: Shri. Kapliana, President, MJA Serchhip
- Siaha District: Shri P.P. Zalena, President, MTP Gen. Hqrs
The events were followed by Swachhata Shramdan.
Dt. 16 September, 2021: District level Swachhata Hi Seva launched and Rath Yatra flagged off by Dr. Lalrozama IAS, DC in Mamit district.
Dt. 17 September, 2021: District level Swachhata Hi Seva launched and Rath Yatra flagged off by Dr. Andrew H. Vanlaldika, DC in Lawngtlai district.
Simultaneously SHS Shramdaan Activities were done at village level which will continue in the following days.